Welcome to an episode of American Dreamers featuring America Chong, Regional Director of Operations, and Philip Chang, Vice President of Operations. Join us to hear stories of how their values and families have shaped them to become who they are today.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How America and Philip value their chosen family and hold them close to their hearts
- How Philip resonates with underdog stories and the power of continuous learning to overcome
- How America embraces her biracial identity and champions the courage to say ‘yes’ to new opportunities
- How demonstrating genuine care so that it is felt is pivotal in parenting and leadership
- How the sacrifices of those who came before us shape our values and the people we become
- How the American dream can be defined as opportunities for progress and hard work coupled with belonging and community