May 25, 2021
Andrea Cherng and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Jeanie Y. Chang share tools for managing mental health and coping during crisis and transition phases.
What we’ll learn in this episode:
- What is mental health and why is there a stigma or fear of shame or discredit around managing mental health.
- How to use practical tools such as box breathing to bring calm and mindfulness in moments of stress.
- Learn a new acronym, ACCEPTS, to remind you of a set of skills for coping with uncomfortable emotions.
- The meaning of self-care and its impact on mental health hygiene to be self-full – choosing to live your best self daily.
- How creating habits, mindfulness and rhythms around mental health and identity is just the start of a conversation that we will walk through as One Panda Family.