In this episode of Panda Expressed, Co-Founder and Chief Inspiration Officer Andrew Cherng answers questions from YOU. Recognizing the challenges we’re facing across the nation with hiring and staffing, Andrew provides his thoughts and a few tips for getting the right associates into our stores. He also discusses the power of coaching, the importance of trust, the significance of always working to support one another, and the safety of our Panda Family.
Following a lightening round of questions, Andrea asks Andrew questions submitted directly by associates, addressing many of the challenges and opportunities experienced by the frontlines today.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How a passion for learning and personal growth has helped Andrew manage through difficult situations.
- Andrew’s advice for hiring people: it’s not easy and it’s all about how they show up.
- The challenges we’re facing are not just about hiring, but about keeping good people. Andrew’s advice: take the time to get to know and coach our new hires.
- How Panda continues to improve our compensation system for new and existing associates to remain competitive in the job market.
- As we work on being the best version of ourselves - we grow and we’re able to better support each other.